As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. seeed studio #ad
Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino Arduino Starter Kit All-in-one Arduino UNO Compatible Board with 10 Sensors and 12 Projects #adseeed studio #ad
- It will bring you the simplest way to get started with Arduino. 12 step by step tutorialswe've done all the hard work with example code and software libraries to help you running 12 different demos in just a few lines of code. All in one kitthe grove beginner kit for arduino is powered by one arduino uno compatible board atmega320p based seeeduino lotus together with 10 additional Grove Arduino sensors all in one piece of the board, OLED Display, Buzzer, Rotary Potentiometer, Air Pressure Sensor, Button, Temperature & Humidity Sensor, Sound Sensor, Light Sensor, including LED, 3-Axis Accelerator.
Grove makes it easier to connect, and simplify the prototyping process. This is perfect for educational fields where frustrating wiring and soldering is no longer needed.
Of course, you can also take the modules out and use Grove cables to connect the modules. Compatible with 300+ grove modulesthe grove beginner kit for arduino also compatible with over 300 grove sensors and modules. No jumpers or soldering required. Just contact us to get all the free resources and tutorials! We have developed more than 300 Grove modules, experiment, covering a wide range of applications that can fulfil a variety of needs.
All modules are pre-wiredall modules are pre-wired to the seeeduinomicrocontroller through the PCB stamp holes, no breadboard and jumper cables required. Just contact us to get all the free resources and tutorials! super friendly to beginner and steam educationwe have provided 12 step by step project tutorials and 74 pages PDF wiki, with the help of the Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino, artist, no matter you are a student, teacher, hardware enthusiast, and so on, you will get to know Arduino and start the Arduino project quickly.
2. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO Upgraded 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit with Tutorial Compatible with Arduino IDE UNO R3 MEGA Nano #adELEGOO #ad
- If the user has no experience, it would be better to have someone lead and teach them while studying. Add useful modules like gy-521 accelerometer module, DS1307 real time clock module etc.
Note: to use elegoo starter kits requires basic electronic knowledge. Removed useless modules like light cup and mercury module, heartbeat sensor, LCD1602 screen, two of the hall sensors, one of the dual-color sensor.
There are tutorials in the CD that comes with. Updated from the old version others: Received great ideas from our customers and adopted in this upgraded kit. Upgraded tutorial only for r3, listing paper, nano in cd, mega r3, resistors pack only from Elegoo Team.100% compatible with arduino official IDE, Raspberry Pi and STM32. If you prefer download the tutorials online from the official website.
3. REXQualis #ad
REXQualis Super Starter Kit based on Arduino UNO R3 with Tutorial and Controller Board Compatible with Arduino IDE #adREXQualis #ad
- This is the upgraded starter kits come with a 9v 1a power adapter At least $5. 99 on amazon to replace a 9v battery, and the Lcd1602 module come with pin headernot need to be soldered by yourself.
Include high quality base board base on arduino uno r3 compatible with Arduino IED and Sensors, ULN2003 driver board, lcds, Motor, Servo, etc. The most economical kit comes with everything compatible with Arduino to starting programming for beginners.
Free pdf tutorial and datasheet are available to download from our official website or you can contact our customer service. All of the components and integrated Circuits are individually packaged and labeled, and packing in a plastic box which is bigger enough for you.
4. SunFounder #ad
SunFounder Ultimate Sensor Kit for Arduino R3 Mega2560 Mega328 Nano, Including 98 Page Instructions Book #adSunFounder #ad
- The r3 control board is not included. Well-designed case for with 8 grids for storing the components by category; with anti-reverse cables pin socket soldered on the modules. Premium sunfounder kit of up to 37 self-designed sensor modules for you to learn basic knowledge for Arduino and sensors.
With detailed user manual containing 35 projects, datasheets, covering description and breadboard images; provides code, Fritzing images, and so on. The user manual pdf can be downloaded from Technical Specification in the Product Information.
|Part Number||Arduino sensor kit|
5. Ximimark #ad
Ximimark 2PCS GY68 BMP180 Replace BMP085 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Board for Arduino #adXimimark #ad
- Bmp180 is a high-precision, small size, ultra-low power pressure sensor that can be used in mobile devices. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, Please Feel Free To Contact Us at the Buyer Center or Support Email, 24/7 Quick Reply.
Bmp180 uses a powerful 8-pin leadless ceramic chip can be directly connected with a variety of microprocessor via I2C. Perfect for your Arduino project. The bmp180 is housed in a powerful 8-pin ceramic leadless chip carrier LCC ultra-thin package that can be directly connected to various microprocessors via the I2C bus.
6. LAFVIN #ad
LAFVIN 37 in 1 Sensor Module Kit for R3 Board Mega2560 Mega328 Nano Compatible with Arduino IDE with Tutorial #adLAFVIN #ad
- All components compatible with Arduino IDE, can be used directly. Complete update and common models for arduino NANO R3 Mega 2560 starter kit. Standard interface can be controlled directly by microcontroller 8051, ARM, PIC, MSP430, AVR, DSP, ARM, TTL logic.
With tutorial user manual containing more than PDF, code, Libraries, and so on. This professional 37 in 1 sensor module kit is complete update and common models, MEGA 2560, compatible for arduino R3, NANO and Raspberry pi.
7. Comimark #ad
Comimark 2Pcs V5 Sensor Shield Expansion Board Shield for Arduino UNO R3 V5.0 Electric Module #adComimark #ad
- Package included: 2pc × sensor shield expansion Board Shield For Arduino UNO R3 V5. 0 electric Module New. Material: Metal. Size: 57×57×19mm.
We highly appreciate all customers opinions to improve the selling, also if anything you unsatisfied, please contact us for probable best solution. Color: same as the picture show.
8. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 5pcs Nano I/O Expansion Sensor Shield for Arduino UNO R1 Nano 3.0 Duemilanove 2009 #adHiLetgo #ad
- 6 pwm pin. 8 analog pin with power output and GND. 14 i/o pin servo type with GND, power and signal. 5 i2c expansion Pin. 1 servo power input.
9. DIYmalls #ad
DIYmalls GY-MAX4466 Electret Microphone Amplifier Sensor Sound Module Adjustable Gain Breakout Board for Arduino Pack of 2 #adDIYmalls #ad
- You can set the gain from 25x to 125x. On the back, we include a small trimmer pot to adjust the gain. Add an ear to your project with this well-designed which has excellent power supply noise rejection.
For audio-reactive projects, we suggest using an FFT driver library which can take the audio input and 'translate' it into frequencies. Using is simple: connect gnd to ground, vCC to 2.
4-5vdc. For the best performance, use the "quietest" supply available. Max4466 microphone breakout is best used for projects such as voice changers, audio recording/sampling, and audio-reactive projects that use FFT. If you have any problem, please contact seller as follow: click "DIYmalls"you can find "Sold by DIYmalls" under Buy Now button, in the new page, click "Ask a question".