As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kodak M35 #ad
Easy to use, Build in Flash and Compatible with 35mm Color Negative or B&W Film Film and Battery NOT Included Olive Green, Reusable, Focus Free, Kodak M35 35mm Film Camera #adKodak M35 #ad
- Film transport : Manual wind and rewind. Shutter speed : 1 / 120 s ;. Film format : 135 film 24x36mm ISO 200 / 400 . Focusing : focus Free, 1M to ∞. Optics lens : 31mm, F=10, 1 element.
2. Canon #ad
Canon Sure Shot Tele 80 35mm Camera #adCanon #ad
- High precision 3 point Smart Autofocus. Large easy view real image viewfinder for easy use even with eyeglasses. Built in automatic multifunction flash with red eye reduction.
Fully automatic compact 35mm camera with built in 38/80mm dual focal length lens. Mode dial for simplified selection of automatic operation modes.
|Part Number||Tele 80|
3. KODAK #ad
Retro Style, Easy to Use Kodak Yellow, Built in Flash, Reusable, Focus Free, Kodak Ultra F9 35mm Film Camera Camera #adKODAK #ad
- For color and Black and White Films. Built-In Flash. Fixed-focus Wide-Angle Lens. Optical Viewfinder. 35mm reusable Film Camera.
4. KODAK #ad
35mm, Lightweight, Easy-to-Use Sage Film & AAA Battery are not Included, KODAK EKTAR H35 Half Frame Film Camera, Focus-Free, Reusable #adKODAK #ad
- Four colours: black, brown, sage and sand. Built-in flash: turning on the flash by adjusting the silver ring around the lens so that you can use KODAK EKTAR H35 during days and nights, outdoor and indoor.
For example, a film roll with 36 exposures can yield around 72 half-frame photos - doubled! Lightweight and easy-to-use: the pocket-size camera is light and tiny, and hence convenient for you to bring along daily.
Neat and natural. Perfect for beginners: The point-and-shoot camera is easy to use for new analogue hobbyists. Film-saving: you can have twice as many images per roll. Since its instructions are simple, it is suitable for all analog hobbyists.
|Manufacturer||RETO Production Limited #ad|
5. KODAK #ad
KODAK Reusable Ultra F9 35mm Film Camera, Build in Flash and Compatible with 35mm Color Negative or B&W Film Film and Battery NOT Included Yellow, Fixed-Focus and Wide Angle #adKODAK #ad
- Optics lens: 31mm, F=9, 1 element. Film transport: Manual wind and rewind. Focusing: focus Free, 1m~infinity. Film format: 135 Film 24x36mm. Shutter speed: 1/120s.
6. RETO #ad
RETO Reto3D 35mm 3D Film Camera, Retro Lenticular 3D Effect Boomerang Wigglegram Camera #adRETO #ad
- Special editing features are also added to allow awesome customised designs of 3D images! Built-in flash : enable you to photograph day and night. Ios/android app available : a perfect accessory to go along with our RETO3D film camera - assists you in generating videos with 3D effect.
Triple-lens : a design which simultaneously captures the same object with three slightly different angles. 35mm film : suitable for 35mm negatives and slides, either colors or B&W. 3d image : a 3d camera which carries a unique design can wiggle a still moment, giving a new life for 2D images.
7. KODAK #ad
Powerful Built-in Flash, Kodak M38 35mm Film Camera, Focus Free, Easy to Use Starry Black #adKODAK #ad
- 35mm reusable Film Camera. Built-In Flash. Optical Viewfinder. Accepts 1 x AAA Battery. Fixed-focus Wide-Angle Lens.
8. RETO #ad
22mm Wide Lens, Easy to Use Cream, Light Weight, Focus Free, RETO Ultra Wide and Slim 35mm Reusable Daylight Film Camera #adRETO #ad
- 22mm ultra wide lens : capture wide views and put everything in the picture. Suit for film beginner : easy to use and control for every film use, even beginners.
Daylight use : perfect for street snapshots to record your bright, everyday life. 35mm film camera : suitable for 35mm negatives and slides, either colors or B&W. Slim and lightweight : pocket-size camera which weights only 68. 8g.
|Manufacturer||Reto Production Limited #ad|
9. Ilford #ad
Ilford Sprite 35-II Camera Black + Ilford XP2 400 35mm B&W Film 24 Exposures #adIlford #ad
- It’s a step up from disposable cameras, it won’t create extra waste. It was an attractive camera for people who wanted to capture a few snaps without fussing about the right settings. Convenient to use - back in the 1960s, hit the shutter button, aperture, or light meters – just load a roll of film, few cameras were easier to use and more affordable than the Sprite 35.
Kit includes - ilford sprite 35-ii camera black + Ilford XP2 400 35mm B&W Film 24 Exposures + Cloth.
It’s extremely lightweight and compact, weighing just 122g, and being re-usable, with dimensions of 119 x 67 x 44mm.
Compact and lightweight - the ilford sprite 35-ii continues that heritage and will meet the needs of people experimenting with 35mm film and looking for a camera that’s 'no frills' simple. Forget shutter speeds, and press the film lever. Built in flash - it also features a built-in flash with a 15-second recycle time for night time shooting. Film - iso 400/27° in c-41 Process.