As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kodak M35 #ad
Focus Free, Easy to use, Build in Flash and Compatible with 35mm Color Negative or B&W Film Film and Battery NOT Included Olive Green, Reusable, Kodak M35 35mm Film Camera #adKodak M35 #ad
- Shutter speed : 1 / 120 s ;. Focusing : focus Free, 1M to ∞. Optics lens : 31mm, F=10, 1 element. Film format : 135 film 24x36mm ISO 200 / 400 Film transport : Manual wind and rewind.
2. Canon #ad
Canon Sure Shot Tele 80 35mm Camera #adCanon #ad
- Mode dial for simplified selection of automatic operation modes. Large easy view real image viewfinder for easy use even with eyeglasses.
Built in automatic multifunction flash with red eye reduction. High precision 3 point Smart Autofocus. Fully automatic compact 35mm camera with built in 38/80mm dual focal length lens.
|Part Number||Tele 80|
3. KODAK #ad
Retro Style, Reusable, Focus Free, Built in Flash, Easy to Use Kodak Yellow, Kodak Ultra F9 35mm Film Camera Camera #adKODAK #ad
- For color and Black and White Films. Built-In Flash. Optical Viewfinder. Fixed-focus Wide-Angle Lens. 35mm reusable Film Camera.
4. KODAK #ad
35mm, Lightweight, Easy-to-Use Sage Film & AAA Battery are not Included, Focus-Free, Reusable, KODAK EKTAR H35 Half Frame Film Camera #adKODAK #ad
- Since its instructions are simple, it is suitable for all analog hobbyists. Neat and natural. Film-saving: you can have twice as many images per roll.
For example, a film roll with 36 exposures can yield around 72 half-frame photos - doubled! Lightweight and easy-to-use: the pocket-size camera is light and tiny, and hence convenient for you to bring along daily.
Four colours: black, brown, sage and sand. Built-in flash: turning on the flash by adjusting the silver ring around the lens so that you can use KODAK EKTAR H35 during days and nights, outdoor and indoor. Perfect for beginners: The point-and-shoot camera is easy to use for new analogue hobbyists.
|Manufacturer||RETO Production Limited #ad|
5. KODAK #ad
Build in Flash and Compatible with 35mm Color Negative or B&W Film Film and Battery NOT Included Yellow, KODAK Reusable Ultra F9 35mm Film Camera, Fixed-Focus and Wide Angle #adKODAK #ad
- Film transport: Manual wind and rewind. Shutter speed: 1/120s. Optics lens: 31mm, F=9, 1 element. Film format: 135 Film 24x36mm. Focusing: focus Free, 1m~infinity.
6. RETO #ad
RETO Reto3D 35mm 3D Film Camera, Retro Lenticular 3D Effect Boomerang Wigglegram Camera #adRETO #ad
- Triple-lens : a design which simultaneously captures the same object with three slightly different angles. Built-in flash : enable you to photograph day and night. Special editing features are also added to allow awesome customised designs of 3D images!35mm film : suitable for 35mm negatives and slides, either colors or B&W.
Ios/android app available : a perfect accessory to go along with our RETO3D film camera - assists you in generating videos with 3D effect. 3d image : a 3d camera which carries a unique design can wiggle a still moment, giving a new life for 2D images.
7. KODAK #ad
Focus Free, Easy to Use Starry Black, Powerful Built-in Flash, Kodak M38 35mm Film Camera #adKODAK #ad
- Optical Viewfinder. Fixed-focus Wide-Angle Lens. 35mm reusable Film Camera. Accepts 1 x AAA Battery. Built-In Flash.
8. RETO #ad
22mm Wide Lens, Easy to Use Cream, Focus Free, Light Weight, RETO Ultra Wide and Slim 35mm Reusable Daylight Film Camera #adRETO #ad
- Suit for film beginner : easy to use and control for every film use, even beginners. 22mm ultra wide lens : capture wide views and put everything in the picture.
Daylight use : perfect for street snapshots to record your bright, everyday life. Slim and lightweight : pocket-size camera which weights only 68. 8g. 35mm film camera : suitable for 35mm negatives and slides, either colors or B&W.
|Manufacturer||Reto Production Limited #ad|
9. Ilford #ad
Ilford Sprite 35-II Camera Black + Ilford XP2 400 35mm B&W Film 24 Exposures #adIlford #ad
- Forget shutter speeds, or light meters – just load a roll of film, hit the shutter button, aperture, and press the film lever. It’s extremely lightweight and compact, weighing just 122g, with dimensions of 119 x 67 x 44mm.
It was an attractive camera for people who wanted to capture a few snaps without fussing about the right settings. It’s a step up from disposable cameras, and being re-usable, it won’t create extra waste.
Kit includes - ilford sprite 35-ii camera black + Ilford XP2 400 35mm B&W Film 24 Exposures + Cloth. Convenient to use - back in the 1960s, few cameras were easier to use and more affordable than the Sprite 35.
Compact and lightweight - the ilford sprite 35-ii continues that heritage and will meet the needs of people experimenting with 35mm film and looking for a camera that’s 'no frills' simple. Film - iso 400/27° in c-41 Process. Built in flash - it also features a built-in flash with a 15-second recycle time for night time shooting.