As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Synology #ad
Synology 5bay Expansion Unit DX517 Diskless #adSynology #ad
- Synchronized system operation with Disk Station. Storage pool and volume creation processes may fail when using unverified drives. Compatible drive type-3. 5 inch sata hdd, 2. 5 inch sata hdd, ds1517+, 2. 5 inch sata SSD.
Note- it is strongly recommended that you only install drives listed on your device's compatibility list. Online volume expansion. Hot-swappable drive tray design. Dedicated local backup solution. Applied models: ds1817+, ds1817, ds1517. Screwless drive tray design reduces the time needed for system setup.
|Manufacturer||Synology America Corp #ad|
2. Synology #ad
4-bay; 4GB DDR4, Synology 4 bay NAS DiskStation DS920+ Diskless #adSynology #ad
- 4 gb ddr4 memory expandable up to 8 GB; Scalable up to 9 drives with Synology DX517. Intel quad-core processor with AES-NI hardware encryption engine, over 225 MB/s sequential read and write throughput. Average 15% performance boost to photo indexing and other computing-intensive operations, as well as database response time.
By default, clp4, two camera licenses are installed; extra licenses can be purchased CLP1, or CLP8. Two built-in m. 2 2280 nvme ssd slots permit cache acceleration without occupying storage drive bays.
3. Synology #ad
Synology 4 bay NAS DiskStation DS418 Diskless #adSynology #ad
- Dual 1gbe ports with failover and Link Aggregation support. Compatible drive type-3. 5 inch sata hdd, 2. 5 inch sata hdd, 2. 5 inch sata SSD. Over 40tb raw single volume capacity. Sequential throughput performance at over 226 MB/s reading and 170 MB/s writing.
4k 10-bit h. 265 video transcoding on the fly. This term does not indicate the maximum connection speed of each drive bay. Compatible drive type" indicates drives that have been tested to be compatible with Synology products.
|Manufacturer||Synology America Corp #ad|
4. Synology #ad
8-bay; 4gb ddr4, Synology 8 Bay DiskStation DS1821+ Diskless #adSynology #ad
- Expansion made easy - scale-up on-demand to 18 drives with two DX517 expansion units. Ready for 10gbe - add in a 10gbe sfp+ or rj-45 NIC to instantly increase network bandwidth based on your existing infrastructure.
Includes everything to protect your data - back up critical data to and from public clouds, and data on the NAS with Synology Active Backup suite, Hyper Backup, virtual machines, Windows PCs and servers, and Snapshot Replication.
Accelerated performance - 177% higher 4K random read IOPS and 76% faster sequential write speeds compared to its predecessor. Maximize performance - turbocharge hdd arrays by 20x or more without occupying drive bays using dual built-in M. 2 slots for NVMe SSD cache.
5. Seagate #ad
Seagate IronWolf 8TB NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch SATA 6Gb/s 7200 RPM 256MB Cache for RAID Network Attached Storage – Frustration Free Packaging ST8000VNZ04/N004 #adSeagate #ad
- Store more and work faster with a NAS-optimized hard drive providing 8TB and cache of up to 256MB. Easily monitor the health of drives using the integrated IronWolf Health Management system and enjoy long-term reliability with 1M hours MTBF.
Ironwolf internal hard drives are the ideal solution for up to 8-bay, multi-user NAS environments craving powerhouse performance. Purpose built for nas enclosures, little to no noise/vibration, IronWolf delivers less wear and tear, increased file-sharing performance, no lags or down time, and much more.
|Warranty||3 Years Limited|
6. Synology #ad
Synology 6 bay NAS DiskStation DS1621+ Diskless #adSynology #ad
- Ready for 10gbe: add in a 10gbe sfp+ or rj-45 NIC to instantly increase network bandwidth based on your existing infrastructure. Maximize performance: turbocharge hdd arrays by 20x or more without occupying drive bays using dual built-in M.
2 slots for NVMe SSD cache. Easy expansion: scale-up on-demand to 16 drives with two DX517 expansion units. Includes everything to protect your data: back up critical data to and from public clouds, Windows PCs and servers, and data on the NAS with Synology Active Backup suite, virtual machines, Hyper Backup, and Snapshot Replication.
Accelerated performance: 174% higher 4K random read IOPS and 76% faster sequential write speeds compared to its predecessor.
7. Synology #ad
2-bay; 512MB DDR4, Synology 2 bay NAS DiskStation DS220j Diskless #adSynology #ad
- Note- "compatible drive type" indicates drives that have been tested to be compatible with Synology products. This term does not indicate the maximum connection speed of each drive bay.
24/7 file server for your household to store share and backup personal data. Integrated media server to support multimedia content streaming. Freely access private cloud files on-the-go and back up mobile photos with iOS and Android apps.
Award-winning diskstation Manager DSM brings intuitive operation flow and reduces learning curve. Access and share data with any Windows macOS and Linux computers or mobile devices. Compatible drive type* see all supported drives-3. 5 inch sata hdd, 2. 5 inch sata hdd with optional 2. 5 inch disk holder, 2. 5 inch sata ssd with optional 2. 5 inch Disk Holder.
8. Synology #ad
Synology 4 Bay NAS Rackstation RS819 Diskless #adSynology #ad
- Advanced btrfs file system offering 4, 096 system-wide snapshots and 256 snapshots per shared folder. Compact chassis design, Less than 12-inch deep. Dual 1gbe lan with failover and Link Aggregation support.
64-bit quad-core 1. 4ghz processor; encryption performance at over 224 MB/s reading, 152 MB/s writing. Scalable 4-bay 1u rack mount nas for business workgroups; scale up to 8 drives with Synology RX418.
|Manufacturer||Synology, Inc #ad|
9. Crucial #ad
CT500P2SSD8, Crucial P2 500GB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Up to 2400MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Includes ssd management software for performance optimization, data security, and firmware updates. Backed by a limited 5-year warranty or up to the max endurance rating of 150 TBW.
Capacity: up to 2tb with sequential reads or writes up to 2400MB/s/1900MB/s. Nvme pcie interface, marking the next step in storage innovation.
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
10. QNAP #ad
QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage DAS with hardware RAID Diskless #adQNAP #ad
- Its storage pool/volume cannot be combined into the connected NAS. Hardware raid supports raid 0, 5, 1, JBOD, and individual disks. Note : the tr-004 does not support the following: the ts-128, ts-231, ts-431u, ts-131, ts-431, ts-228, and nas models that cannot be updated to qts 4.
3. 6 or later. Direct-attached storage device via USB Type-C for Windows, macOS and Linux. Lockable drive bays. The tr-004 can only be used as an individual storage pool or volume on the NAS.
The files and data stored on drives moved to/from a NAS or another device will not be recognized. Expand the capacity of your QNAP NAS. Use the tr-004 as external storage for NAS backup. 4 x 3. 5-inch sata 3Gb/s Diskless. Nas applications cannot be installed on the TR-004. Drives can only be migrated from one TR-004 to another TR-004. Includes a usb type-C to Type-A connector cable.
|Warranty||2 year warranty|