As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Arducam #ad
Wide Angle, Fisheye Lens Kit 10°- 200° with M12 Lens Holder and Cleaning Cloth, Optical All-in-One, M12 Lens Set, Arducam Lens for Raspberry Pi Camera 1/4" and Arduino, Macro, Telephoto #adArducam #ad
- What else is needed: it makes a perfect combo with “arducam b0031”, a more flexible and slightly larger camera module for Raspberry Pi that uses M12 lenses to frame up the best image. Replace it with the next if it is not the best. Why we need it: in case you’re disappointed with the fixed official cameras and want precise control of what gets into the frame of your image – like how wide and how close it is - we selected, tested and labeled a bunch of lenses and shrinks it all into a complete toolbox on your palm.
Note: the 4 lens holders included come with 18mm/20mm hole spacing and 7mm/13mm heights.
Arducam cs mount Cameras also work with this kit with holders replaced. Typically lenses with a larger field of View will require shorter holders, and that means you need to change the lens holder if the lens does not focus at all. How to use it: get a camera with an m12 lens holder, and screw one lens slowly into the m12 lens holder until you see a clear and sharp image on a video screen.
What’s in it: this kit includes 10 m12 lenses to cover almost any angles of view you’ll ever need, 10°/20°/40°/60°/80°/100°/120°/140°/160°/200° respectively on a 1/4” Pi Camera like OV5647 and IMX219. M12 lens holders, screws, specifications and even cleaning cloth are also in the box. You can’t use this kit directly with the official Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 because an M12 holder or 18/20mm hole spacing of the camera board is required. Video: youtu.
2. Arducam #ad
Arducam 8MP M12 Lens Drop-in Replacement for Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2, IMX219 Sensor with Low Distortion Lens, 70 Degrees FoV Horizontal #adArducam #ad
- Easy installation: just detach the original stock imX219 module onboard and re-attach this replacement gently and carefully, you can now explore more possibilities with your Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 while keeping your original setup. Low distortion: this camera module has 70°h low-distortion
3. Arducam #ad
Arducam C-Mount Lens for Raspberry Pi HQ Camera, 16mm Focal Length with Manual Focus and Adjustable Aperture #adArducam #ad
- Field of view fov: 308°h×23. 4°v, 24°h on 1/2. 3" imx477 high Quality Camera. Other specs – 2/3″ lens optical format, f1. 6-f16, dimension: Φ33×36.
5mm, weight: 1107g. Search asin b088bgn5hc b088cqw11p to get the tripod and camera cable for Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera. No lens shading, no dark corners, decent image quality, it just works.
The wise alternative - another cost-effective choice that adds up to your Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Module, with 16mm focal length, manual focus and adjustable aperture. It just works - we’ve tested this lens among the many other selected on the 12MP RPi HQ Camera.
4. Arducam #ad
Arducam CS-Mount Lens Bundle for Raspberry Pi HQ Camera, Wide Angle 6mm Focal Length Manual Focus Lens with Portable Tripod Stand and 2ft/60cm Black Camera Cable #adArducam #ad
- We also offer customized turnkey design and manufacturing solution services for customers who want their products to be unique. They just work - we’ve tested this lens, the camera cable and the tripod stand on the 12MP RPi HQ Camera.
The cs-mount lens - another cost-effective choice that adds up to your Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Module, with 6mm focal length and manual focus. The camera cable - 60cm/2ft length, 15 pin 1. 0mm pitch interfaces, black color and long enough, goes well with 3D printers OctoPrint setup and Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera.
With them, you can get decent quality image and release your hands. Arducam is a company dedicated to open source hardware and software, specifically for Arduino and Raspberry Pi camera solutions. The tripod stand - pocket size and lightweight, 1/4”-20 mounting screw, hassle-free fitting the RPi HQ Camera Board.
5. SainSmart #ad
SainSmart Wide Angle Fish-Eye Camera Lenses for Raspberry Pi Arduino, 500MP, 200 Degree #adSainSmart #ad
- Applicable occasions: vr, indoor and outdoor monitoring, real-time photography of the car, aerial photography, ar, photographing and video recording. Supports focusing, which can be adjusted according to the distance of the object.
With 200-degree eyes, the vision is extremely open. The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens onboard. Compatible with any version of Raspberry Pi.
6. Arducam #ad
Arducam for Raspberry Pi Camera, 3B+, 3, 5MP OV5647 1080P, Interchangeable CS Mount Lens for Pi 4 #adArducam #ad
- Works flawlessly: the camera can be installed on the Rasparian OS as a Raspberry Pi camera and the raspistill and raspivid terminal programs, does not have any conflicts with the Rasparian OS.
An improvement of standard pi camera: with the cs mount lens, focus, will fit many lenses with this mount type, telephoto, fish-eye, and the ability to change the lens, you can get a bit more clarity, or other M12 lenses. Application: recommended to the inventor, for the home security system, monitoring Octoprint 3D printer, someone want to get better quality for both still and video or want to change the lens, hobbyist, engineer, maker, etc.
Customization service: please contact Arducam if you want to 8MP pi camera modules with CS mount lens. Sensor: ov5647; still picture resolution: 2592 x 1944; frame rate: [email protected]
; integral IR filter, for NoIR CS Mount version, check ASIN: B013JV4Z7K.
7. Arducam #ad
And More, Arducam Lens Board for Raspberry Pi Camera, Focus and Angle Enhancement for Raspberry Pi 4/3/3 B+, Adjustable and Interchangeable Lens M12 Module #adArducam #ad
- Note - 1. Get a lens without IR filter to make this camera IR sensitive. Contact Arducam for other options. 3. Focus the sharpest way - from less than an inch to infinity, you get easy focus control on a 5MP Raspberry Pi camera simply by spinning and tuning the lens and the locking ring.
Options - get m12 lens set “arducam lk001” for optical testing and “arducam lk002” for minimum distortion in machine vision; Get “Arducam B0055” for m12 fisheye and “Arducam B003503” for m12 night vision. It works with pi zero, but it’s easily fixable with a new m12 holder.
This board is slightly larger36cm than the official raspberry pi camera v2 so it does not fit some cases for Raspberry Pi, but you will need to buy an extra cable. Check b07sn8gygd for software autofocus/manual focus. Be gentle while changing the lens and holders or you might damage the thread, but it’s natively compatible with the commands and scripts; 2.
Example projects - shoot a waterdrop half an inch away with tuned focus; Shoot a QR code or A4 paper from the other end of the room with telephoto M12 lens; Stitch a panorama with fisheye m12 lens. Compose the perfect frame - you decide how to frame up the best image by picking an m12 lens with the best FoV Field of View you need with a variety of M12 lenses on the market to choose from.
8. SainSmart #ad
SainSmart Wide Angle Fish-Eye Camera Lenses for Raspberry Pi Arduino #adSainSmart #ad
- The csi bus is capable of extremely high data rates, and it exclusively carries pixel data to the BCM2835 processor. Omnivision 5647 sensor in a fixed focus module. The sensor itself has a native resolution of 5 megapixel, and has a fixed focus lens onboard.
The module attaches to raspberry pi, by way of a 15 Pin Ribbon Cable, to the dedicated 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface CSI. The camera supports 1080 p @ 30 fps, 720 p @ 60 fps and 640 x480 p 60/90 video recording also it is supported in the latest version of Raspbian, the Raspberry Pi's preferred operating system.
9. Raspberry Pi #ad
Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2-8 Megapixel,1080p #adRaspberry Pi #ad
- 2a power supply Highly Recommended. Maximum of 1080p30 and 8mP Stills in Raspberry Pi Board. 3280 h x 2464 v active Pixel Count. Second generation raspberry Pi Camera Module with Fixed Focus Lens. Sony exmor imx219 sensor capable of 4k30 1080P60 720P180 8MP Still.
|Brand||Raspberry Pi #ad|
|Manufacturer||Raspberry Pi #ad|
10. Arducam #ad
Software Precise Manual Focus, Autofocus for Raspberry Pi Camera Module, Motorized Focus Lens, Arducam Auto Focus Pi Camera, OV5647 5MP 1080P #adArducam #ad
- See precisely: precise manual focus control with UP and DOWN keys on the keyboard to handcraft your pixel accuracy and optimal clarity on a Pi camera for machine vision, object recognition and more. See closer: software-controllable moveable lens.
Shoot objects in millimeter level and in the distance on the same camera, remotely controlled without lens adjustment tool, closer and easier than the fixed focus 1 m to infinity official Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2.
Acrylic camera case and 15cm flex ribbon camera cable for model a&b series included. Support os like raspbian, MotionEye, Ubuntu, and More. Support the autofocus features on Raspberry Pi 4/3B+/3 and more. Other pi camera software focus control solutions: check b07tykH1KC for 8MP, B07TSBZ9JG for 13MP, B07W6LTFZC for 16MP.
See naturally: 5mp ov5647 sensor camera module, Kali, same form factor and same mounting holes for your drop-in replacements, OctoPi, works natively compatible with the Raspberry Pi. See smarter: thanks to the motorized lens and the autofocus python scripts powered by OpenCV, your focus is now the camera’s focus. Contact Arducam for support and customization.