As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CableMod #ad
CableMod ModFlex Sleeved Molex to SATA Power Black, 45cm #adCableMod #ad
- 100% heatshrink-free. Signature ModFlex™ Sleeving. High-grade Copper Wiring. Connects sata Devices to Molex Cables. Rich and Vibrant Color.
2. CRJ Electronics #ad
CRJ SATA Power 15-Pin Male to Peripheral Molex 4-Pin Female 12" Sleeved Adapter Cable #adCRJ Electronics #ad
- Plastic-injection molded SATA Connector For High Durability And Reliability. The cable sleeving is all black for a sleeker cable appearance, abraision resistance, and RoHS Compliant. Note: due the the low-tolerance nature of the 4-Pin connector and the tension put on the wires, It Is Important to align the pins during connector insertions.
Total cable length including Connectors: 12" / 30cm. Power any 4-pin peripheral devices aka "Molex in your PC using a SATA power connection from your ATX power supply.
3. CRJ Electronics #ad
CRJ 4-Pin Peripheral Molex to 15-Pin SATA Power 12" Sleeved Adapter Cable #adCRJ Electronics #ad
- High density black Sleeving For Low Visibility. High quality 4-pin male molex to 15-Pin SATA Power Female Adapter Cable. Plastic-injection Molded Connectors For High Durability And Reliability. Total cable length Including Connectors: 12"/30cm. Power any sata device With A Molex Power Source.
4. TeamProfitcom #ad
TeamProfitcom 4 Pin Male IDE Molex to Dual 15 Pin Female SATA Power Splitter Converter Adapter Cable Hard Drive HDD SSD Extension Cable Sleeved Braided 8 Inches 2 Pack #adTeamProfitcom #ad
- Converts one molex 4-pin plug into 2 SATA 15-pin power connectors. The length of the product including connectors Approx: 8 Inches 2 Pack ; Gauge: standard 1007-18AWG.
Connector 1: 4 pin male ide molex ; connector 2: 2x 15 Pin Female SATA. Use to adapt older power supply units for use with new SATA devices. For hard drives, dvd drives, hhd, solid state drives, bluray drives, CD ROM Drives, SSD etc.
5. CRJ Electronics #ad
CRJ 4-Pin Peripheral Molex to Dual 15-Pin SATA Female Power Sleeved Y Splitter Adapter Cable #adCRJ Electronics #ad
- Total cable length excluding Connectors: 12" / 30cm. Premium high density Black Cable Sleeving For Low Wire Visibility. Dual sata 15-pin female connectors compatible With HDD SSD And Any Other SATA Device.
4-pin male molex connector Input Compatible With ATX Power Supplies. Power up to 2 sata device with a molex Power Source Both 5V And 12V Passed Through.
6. Phobya #ad
Sleeved, Black, 15cm, Phobya Y-Cable, 4-Pin Molex to 2X SATA Power #adPhobya #ad
- Black sleeve, black connectors, black heatshrink. Connectors: 4-pin molex to SATA Power 2x. Length: 15cm.
|Warranty||One year manufacturer|
7. TeamProfitcom #ad
Molex IDE 4 Pin Male to 15 Pin Female SATA Power Converter Adapter Cable Hard Drive HDD SSD Power Extension Cable 24 inches 2 Pack TeamProfitcom #adTeamProfitcom #ad
- The length of the product including connectors Approx: 24 Inches 2 Pack ; Gauge: standard 1007-18AWG. For hard drives, hhd, cd rom drives, Solid State Drives, bluray drives, DVD Drives, SSD etc.
Use to adapt older power supply units for use with new SATA devices. Connector 1: male 4 pin ide molex ; Connector 2: Female 15 Pin SATA. Converts molex 4-pin plug into SATA 15-pin power connector.
8. Monoprice #ad
Monoprice SATA Cable, Black | SATA 15pin to 6pin PCI Express Card Power Cable, 0.67 Feet #adMonoprice #ad
- While many sata drives only require these power levels, some require the additional 3. 3 vdc power provided for in the SATA specification.
Product dimensions : 4. 2 x 3. 8 x 1. 2 inches. Sata 15 pin to 6 pin pci Express Card Power Cable. 8 inch length. Buy with confidence: with monoprice's Lifetime Warranty on all Cables, you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers.
If your pc's power supply has no pci-express power connectors, you can use this handy cable to provide PCIe power from one of your open SATA connections. Warning! the molex connector provides only 5 and 12 vdc power.
|Manufacturer||Monoprice Inc. #ad|
9. Monoprice #ad
4-pin MOLEX Male to 4X 15-pin SATA II Female Power Cable Net Jacket, Monoprice Data Cable, 2 Feet #adMonoprice #ad
- The serial ata standard provides for the adoption of a new 15-pin drive power connector replacing the ubiquitous 4-pin Molex connector.
Quality at a fair price: monoprice's rugged design and rigid quality control standards deliver high quality products at fair prices. Buy with confidence: with monoprice's Lifetime Warranty on all Cables, you can rest assured we stand behind our products and our customers.
This 24 adapter cable plugs into a 4-pin Molex power plug and provides four 15-pin SATA power connectors. However existing system cases and power supplies may have an insufficient number of SATA power connectors while still retaining the older Molex connectors.
|Manufacturer||Monoprice Inc. #ad|
10. GELRHONR #ad
GELRHONR IDE to SATA Power Splitter Cable,LP4 4Pin IDE to 5 x15 Pin SATA Power Conversion Line Extension Y-Cable for Hard Disk #adGELRHONR #ad
- Please carefully check the device's port or contact us before you purch it. Upgrades your PC, fans etc. 4 pin ide to 5 x 15 pin sata power y-cable adapter splitter:converts one 4pin plug into 5 x 15-pin SATA adapter, to solve the situation of insufficient SATA connector.
Product advantage:the sata adapter cable is formed at one time, no degumming, and no burrs. Strong toughness and wear resistance. The interface is designed according to the standard, easy to plug and unplug. High speed to transfer dataThe contact has good contact and will not cause poor contact.
Be note:the 4pin ide male 1 to 5 female sata 15pin splitter cable was only designed for the devices with SATA port, not compatible with other ports. Flexible cable:the sata cable is parallel design, neat and flat.
Easily add this cable adapter to your computer case, do not cover the network and not spread, the wire clean with convenient wiring perforation. This is a quite useful product when faced with not enough sata power connectors, DVD-ROMs or devices video cards, adding more SATA ports, for faster SATA hard drives/optical drivesHard Drives, but an over-abundance of 4-pin connectors. If you connect it with other incompatible devices, it will definitely burn or damage the components.