As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BEYONDTECH #ad
50/125um OM3 10G LSZH, LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable Multimode Duplex, 2m 6.56ft, Beyondtech PureOptics Cable Series #adBEYONDTECH #ad
- Om3 cables have a 1500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 2. 3db/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources. This lc to sc om3 fiber patch cable has an aqua color jacket with a 3 mm diameter. They also have a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 06db/km maximum attenuation at a 1300 nm wavelength.
Om3 fiber patch cords operate at -20°c to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5. 0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
This om3 multimode fiber patch cable conforms to itu-t g. 651. 1, tia/eia 492aaac and iec60793-2-10 A1a. 2a standards and complies with all RoHS environmental specifications. Om3 fiber patch cable lommf connects to 10gbase-sr, 10gbase-LRM, SFP+ and QSFP+ transceivers for 10Gb networks.
It supports video, data and voice services. Beyondtech high-quality laser-optimized 50/125 multimode lc to sc om3 fiber patch cable is specially designed for fast Ethernet, Fiber Channel, LAN, educational, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, premises, SAN, data center, commercial and Asynchronous Transfer Mode ATM applications.
2. BEYONDTECH #ad
9/125um OS1 LSZH, 1m 3.28ft, Beyondtech PureOptics Cable Series, LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable Single Mode Duplex #adBEYONDTECH #ad
- This fiber os1 lc sc fiber patch cord conforms with tia/eia 492aAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and complies with RoHS specifications. This sm fiber has an yellow color jacket with a 3. 00mm diameter. Os1 cables have a 025 db/km attenuation at 1550 nm and 035 db/km at 1310 nm.
This lc to sc single mode duplex os1 fiber patch cords operate at -20ºC to +70ºC and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5. 0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm.
Beyondtech high-quality lc to sc fiber patch cable single mode 9/125 os1 fiber is specially designed for fast ethernet, SAN, LAN, 10gbase-l 1310 nm, data center, commercial, educational, gigabit Ethernet Speeds, 10GBASE-E 1550 nm, premises, 1000BASE-LX 1300 nm and Asynchronous Transfer Mode ATM applications.
Os1 9/125 patch cords are commonly used in passive applications GPON, FTTX and LANs - LC / SC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors. It supports video, Fiber Channel, data and voice services. Os1 patch cords allow for connections between patching panels and network and server equipment.
3. Ultra Spec Cables #ad
2 Meter Multimode Duplex Fiber Optic Cable 62.5/125, Orange, LC to SC #adUltra Spec Cables #ad
- Supports 200/500 mhz km ofl at 850/1300nm. Corning fiber, ofnr - riser rated jacket Tested in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A. Lc to sc cable for fast ethernet, fibre channel, ATM and gigabit ethernet applications that require high speed data transfer. Test reports in bag. Om1 - 62. 5b5m core.
4. FiberShack #ad
Single Mode, Duplex Fiber Optic Patch Cables, LC, ST, LC to ST, SC. 1M & 3M. 3M, FiberShack #adFiberShack #ad
- Operating temperature: -40~75℃ Storage temperature: -45~85℃. Insertion loss typical: lc ≤02db. Return loss: lc ≥ 50db interchangeability: ≤02dB. Sm dx. Trusted supplier - since 1989, delivered fast to client sites across the usa.
Jacket color: yellow. 9/125μm. Field tested - our 3 meter / 9. 8ft lc-st singlemode duplex fiber patch cables are designed for the Fiber network professional, We test and use these cables daily on client sites across the USA so ensure a quality end product for our customers.
Od: standards 2. 0mm / 10ft lc-st. Our brand fibershack was created to solve the problem of getting great quality Fiber optic products, and Analog MATV systems. Vibration: ≤02dB.
We independently source our own suite of optical fiber components for HDTV, SDI, Pacific Satellite Inc has been installing commercial CATV systems and networks throughout the USA. Ready for use - every lc/st fiber cable is optically tested for insertion loss to ensure the high quality end product is ready for use in Our jumper range meets all UL, cUL, IEC & RoHS standards. Product details - length: 3 meter / ofnp. Jacket material: PVC default / 3.
5. BEYONDTECH #ad
UPC/UPC, LC to SC Single Mode Fiber Patch Cord Insensitive, 5M, Beyondtech PureOptics Cable Series, 9/125um OS2 100G, Duplex #adBEYONDTECH #ad
- Os2 cables have a 036 db/km attenuation at 1550 nm - 022 db/km at 1310 nm. Beyondtech high-quality and insensitive lszh lc to sc fiber grade: g. 657. A2 patch cable single mode 9/125 os2 fiber is specially designed for fast ethernet, educational, 10GBASE-E 1550 nm, fiber channel, data center, Gigabit Ethernet Speeds, 1000BASE-LX 1300 nm and Asynchronous Transfer Mode ATM applications.
Reduced bend loss sensitivity versus standard telecom fiber patch cables: Optimal for Flexible Installations in indoor cable set-ups they could now be used in walls, ceilings, conduits FTTH and other bumpy surfaces without worrying about fiber bends.
This lc to sc single mode duplex os2 fiber patch cords operate at -40ºC to +75ºC and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5.
0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm. This sm fiber has an yellow color jacket with a 3. 0mm diameter. It supports video, san, premises, 10gbasE-L 1310 nm, commercial, LAN, data and voice services. This beyondtech fiber os2 9/125 lc/sc fiber patch cord conforms with tia/EIA 492AAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and complies with RoHS specifications.
6. FiberCablesDirect #ad
FiberCablesDirect, 4M OS2 LC SC Fiber Patch Cable | 10Gb Duplex 9/125 LC to SC Singlemode Jumper 4 Meter 13.12ft | Length Options: 0.5M-300M | 1gb 10gb smf dup sfp 10gbase lr lx yellow ofnr sc-lc #adFiberCablesDirect #ad
- 10 gigabit speed from 5-10km at 1310nm 10gbase-L and 30-40km at 1550nm 10Gbase-E with 04 db/km maximum attenuation, atm applications. Education, government, general Commercial, Healthcare, Finance, Military/Defense, Corporate, Computer Networking Applications. The fiber optic core is surrounded by a transparent, low refraction, cladding material.
Audio, video, data services supported. Light is contained within the fiber core total internal reflection causing the fiber within the patch cord assembly to act as a wave-guide. Fiber cable description: os2 lc to sc fiber patch cable 4 meter | 10gb single mode fiber patch Cable with 9/125 Corning optical fiber glass.
Optical mode type: os2 9/125 singlemode - 9 micron core, 125 micron cladding. Education, finance, government, Corporate, Healthcare, Military/Defense, General Commercial, Computer Networking Applications.
Superior packaging for safe delivery anywhere in the world, using any available carrier and selected delivery priority. Core / cladding: corning 9 micron diameter fiber core / 125 micron diameter cladding 1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter. Fiber cable description: os2 lc to sc fiber patch cable 4 meter | 10gb single mode fiber patch Cable with 9/125 Corning optical fiber glass. Light travels through the fiber bouncing off the boundary between core & cladding.
|Warranty||Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.|
7. FLYPROFiber #ad
FLYPROFiber 2M OS2 SC to LC Fiber Patch Cable | Length Options: 1m-50m, 1G/10G Single Mode Duplex 9/125um SMF Fiber Optic Cable Cord LSZH 2Meter7ft #adFLYPROFiber #ad
- Save labor cost and troubleshooting time with these fiber cords that are ready to use. Maximum transmission distance - it can transport data for up to 10km at 1310nm, or up to 40km at 1551nm. We provide 5 years warranty, free replacement and unconditional 90-day full refund guarantee. Used for led laser network equipment such as SFP and GBIC transceivers, premise installation, local area networks, media converters, fiber channel, and optical fiber NIC's.
This cable is suitable for indoor use, contact us for outdoor cables if needed. Flyprofiber focuses on fiber optics for 15 years, each cable is tested in the factory to meet quality control and insertion loss requirements.
2m7ft os2 sc-lc fiber optic patch cable single mode 1g/10g is designed for high density applications in gigabit ethernet, data center, wide area networks, industrial Ethernet devices, commercial and so on. 15mm minimum bend radius that is 4x more flexible than standard 50 micron fiber cables without introducing any macro-bending loss; Ideal for SAN network cabinets that require 20 or more bends in the cabinet or high density installations with cables crammed into an extremely small footprint.
Construction design - lszh environmentally friendly jacket; adjustable connector clips allow individual fiber access; Embossed A/B position labels on the duplex clip and jacket tag rings labeled 1 & 2 provide quick identification of Tx and Rx when installing, and troubleshooting equipment connections; UPC polish and Japan made zirconia ceramic ferrules with high return loss, testing, low insertion loss, and low attenuation features, provide precise alignment to ensure the signal integrity.
8. SpeedaLite #ad
SpeedaLite LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable Single Mode 9/125 DX LC-SC 1 Meter #adSpeedaLite #ad
- Emotional benefits - a lifetime investment in your network. This includes: - 3d interferometer testing, Insertion loss and Return loss testing, Connector face inspection for imperfections. Flexible jacket designed specifically to make installation a breeze! Why speedalite? - every lc to sc fiber patch cable we produce is fully tested and guaranteed with a lifetime warranty.
You’ll be able to transmit data signals over long distances easily. Not only do we use the best materials to build all of our cable products, but from polishing paper to epoxy - no detail is too small for us! Standard benefits - they are iec-61754 and eia/tia 604-2 compliant for usage in high speed cabling networks.
Your network will be lightning fast, without any lag time between devices. Zirconia ceramic ferrules + flexible jacket - Ferrules and sleeves are the key components of connectors, which ensure perfect alignment of the fiber after connection to prevent signal loss.
G. 657. A1 bend insensitive fiber - bend-insensitive fiber adds a layer of glass around the core of the fiber which has a lower index of refraction. This way bif allows small bending radiuses without significant light loss, which makes working with fiber much easier. This layer is called trench and it reflects the weakly guided modes back into the core when stress normally causes them to be coupled into the cladding.
9. Cable Matters #ad
LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable, 62.5/125 Fiber Optic Cable, Cable Matters OFNP Plenum Multimode Duplex OM1 Fiber Cable 9.8 Feet / 3m 10Gb, SC to LC #adCable Matters #ad
- Multimode fiber duplex 62. 5/125 micron fiber cables with small form factor lc to legacy sc connectors enable connections to newer OM1 classified SFP and GBIC transceivers, cross- connect jumpers, Ethernet switches, and optical fiber NIC's; Provides premise connections for fiber patch panels, media converters, work area outlets, industrial Ethernet devices, and optical fiber systems.
Compatible with sfp transceivers and media converters such as: cisco compliant 1000base-sx sfp transceiver module glc-sx-mm-oem, TRENDnet Mini-GBIC Multi-Mode SX Module TEG-MGBSX, cisco MGBSX1 Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC SFP Transceiver, TRENDnet 100/1000BASE-T. Rapid installation of lightweight fiber optic patch cord with removable dust caps that protect the connectors during installation; Adjustable connector clips allow individual fiber access; Embossed A/B position labels on the duplex clip and jacket tag rings labeled 1 & 2 provide quick identification of TX and RX when installing, testing, and troubleshooting equipment connections.
Standards compliant om1 cable includes a superior ofnp plenum safty rating that substitutes for ofnr riser rated cable; tia/eia compliant color-coded orange jacket with beige connectors; Straight-thru A to B wiring; OM1 classification rating operates with Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-LX, 1000Base-SX, or 10GBase-S/LR4/LRM; Fibre Channel 100/200/400/1200-MX; Backwards compatible with FDDI, and Fast Ethernet 10/100BASE SX or FX.
Superior construction of the lc to sc cable combines a tight-buffered fiber cable that is 100% factory tested with LC and SC connectors that rest in a protective yoke for frequent unplugging; Duplex 2. 0 x 4. 0mm zipcord design prevents tangling and provides individual access to teach fiber cord; Durable slim-profile boots have flexible strain relief; PC polish finish and zirconia ceramic ferrules provide precise alignment to ensure the signal integrity.
10. BEYONDTECH #ad
LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable Multimode Duplex, 50/125um OM2 LSZH, 1m 3.28ft, Beyondtech PureOptics Cable Series #adBEYONDTECH #ad
- It supports video, data center, gigabit Ethernet Speeds, LAN, premises, commercial, Fiber Channel, data and voice services. Om2 patch cords are suitable for backbone, riser and horizontal configurations - LC / SC duplex connectors are joined with a plastic clip, easy to remove in case you need to separate the connectors.
Beyondtech high-quality lc to sc fiber patch cable 50/125 om2 multimode fiber is specially designed for fast Ethernet, educational, SAN and Asynchronous Transfer Mode ATM applications.
Om2 cables have a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 2. 3db/km maximum attenuation at 850 nm light sources and a 500 MHz-km bandwidth and a 06db/km maximum attenuation at a 1300 nm wavelength.
This lc to sc multimode duplex om2 fiber patch cords operate at -20°C to +70°C and have a minimum installation bending radius of 5. 0 cm and a minimum long term bending radius of 3 cm. This fiber lc sc fiber patch cord conforms with tia/eia 492aAAA and IEC60793-2-10 A1b standards and complies with RoHS specifications. This mm fiber has an orange color jacket with a 3. 00 mm diameter.