As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PlayTherapySupply #ad
Play Therapy Supply CBT 123: The Hilariously Fun Game That Empowers Kids and Teens to Take Charge of Their Thoughts, and Emotions, Updated Version, Actions #adPlayTherapySupply #ad
- For 2-4 players, ages 7-16. A game can be played in 15-20 minutes. Great for school counselors, anger, depression, therapists, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, and coping skills.
Easy to play: cbt 123 is extremely easy to learn and put into practice. Helps teach cbt: cbt 123 uses cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected.
New updated version 2. 0! you asked for it, we made it: now with 80% more cards for more diverse gameplay. Exciting gameplay: players work to pick up sets of 1, and 3 cards, 2, acting out the fun situations on the sets. Includes a link for a free downloadable worksheet to expand its therapeutic value.
2. Skillmatics #ad
Educational and Clever Category Game, Skillmatics Board Game, Rapid Rumble, Teens & Adults, Gifts for Kids #adSkillmatics #ad
- The first one to get rid of all their letter cards wins the game! Includes - 120 category cards, 1 Wooden Die, 100 letter Cards, 1 Timer & Instruction Manual. Discover animals, culture, funniest and cleverest category game! Roll the die, Things, set the timer, Science and Nature with 120 category cards as you play this exciting game!.
How to play - roll the die, pick up a category card & get ready to rumble! Race with players to think of answers for the chosen category and get rid of as many letter cards as you can.
Perfect gift - rapid rumble is a super fun, fast-paced game that is simple to learn and easy to play! Award-winning fun for the family - winner of the 2022 parents' Picks Awards.
This is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up! Super fun category game - rapid rumble is the fastest, and get ready to rumble! quickly shout out answers for the categories and be the first one to finish your deck of Letter Cards.
3. Winning Fingers #ad
Winning Fingers Shape Toy Puzzle Game – Pop Up Board Game with Shape Puzzles, Educational Toy for Kids 3 Years and Older, Two Players Concentration Games Puzzle Board Matching Game #adWinning Fingers #ad
- The pressure’s on! money back guarantee - we stand behind our games with pride! Every piece is made with the utmost care and quality control. Don’t stop, beat the pop - race to fit all the shapes into their molds before the timer sounds.
If you’re not fast enough the pieces will pop right out of the box! Are you up for the challenge? Ages 3+ - this educational toy is geared towards ages 3 and up. 3 levels - set the timer to choose a level: blue, green or yellow.
It will keep them entertained for hours as they build STEM skills. Kids of all ages will have a blast matching each shape to its spot on the board before the time runs out.
If you aren’t happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us to get your money back. Increase your speed as you develop faster hand-eye coordination with this concentration game. Travel friendly - the shapes store securely in a drawer at the side of the box when not in use; you’ll never lose a piece! Bring this Montessori toy for toddlers and kids in the car or on a trip.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, 40 Activity Cards, Ages 5+,Multicolor, Learning Resources Mental Blox Critical Thinking Game, 20 Blocks #adLearning Resources #ad
- Activity cards provide children with examples of what to build. Stack, pattern and match the multicolor shapes, but don’t be fooled by these endlessly enjoyable blocks mean brain-boosting business.
Analytical & critical thinking skills: Mental Blox help children practice following verbal instructions, asking questions and build critical thinking skills. At home learning: mental blox is a great addition to keep your kids learning at home, while having fun! 40 piece set: this logic game includes 20 chunky plastic blocks, 20 activity cards, an activity guide and features four different shapes and three different attributes for a real challenge.
Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, birthdays, or just because, Stocking Stuffers, Christmas, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Easter or even for Homeschool.
5. Coogam #ad
Coogam Wooden Puzzle Blocks Geometric Tangram Brain Teasers Jigsaw 3D Logic IQ Game Colorful Shape Pattern Montessori STEM Educational Toys Gift 60 Challenges for All Age #adCoogam #ad
- It’s big enough that you don’t need tweezers to hold the pieces also small enough to put in your backpack for travel. Challenge levels vary from one to five: the higher level, the greater the challenge. And challenge level 5 should remove one piece of parallelogram block to solve the puzzle.
Its compact size makes it great for taking anywhere. 15pieces of wooden blocks combined in a set pattern create a parallelogram, involving 60 challenges. Teach colors, problem-solving, sizes, etc. Don’t just buy this for your kids. Sturdy quality wood: the wooden puzzle are well sanded and painted, fine-crafted linden wood is burr-free with a nice finish that doesn't hurt your little ones' fingers.
More than often you will find yourself solving the puzzle! Gift for all: a perfect holiday gift for young and oldchristmas/ thanksgiving/ Easter. Ideal for using as a break from the screen.
Love by all: the logic tangrams are the quality you would expect for classroom use and as homeschool supplies. Logic tangram puzzle: coogam wooden puzzle set comes in a nice box with 15 pieces of wooden blocks in multiple shapes, one wooden board, and one manual of user instruction&solution with 60 challenges. Easy to grasp sizes are big enough for small hands to maneuver. Suitable for kids 3+ yrs old. Brain teaser toy: this toy is montessori style, shapes, and it fosters logical reasoning, and numbers, and spatial recognition.
6. George & Company LLC #ad
LCR® Left Center Right™ Dice Game, Blue Tin #adGeorge & Company LLC #ad
- Package weight : 4. 2 lbs. Country of origin : United States. Number of players: 3-100 Product type : Toys And Games.
7. The Game Plan Game #ad
The Game Plan Game: Life Skills for Kids, Problem-Solving, Board Game, Family Board Games, Social Skills 2-8 Players, Feelings Management, Kids Card Games Ages 4-10 #adThe Game Plan Game #ad
- Fun easy interactive play: move, Draw, Spell and Say. Versatile: for parents, Clubs, Grandparents, Educators, Health Professionals. More than 200 question and activity cards. Encourages conversations: Problem-solving on challenging issues, feelings and teaches safety information, good health and smart choices.
Discuss questions: bullying, phone and address, personal safety, teasing, safe and tricky persons. Educational safety and life skills board game: Critical thinking, manners, feelings and behaviors.
8. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Guess Who? Original,Easy to Load Frame,Double-Sided Character Sheet,2 Player Board Games for Kids,Guessing Games for Families,Ages 6 and Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Guess people or superheroes: this edition of the Guess Who? game for kids includes 2 sets of double-sided character sheets with classic characters and superhero characters.
Easy to load and set up: with one-motion set up, and convenient fold-up case, easy-to-load frame, the 2-player travel board game is convenient to take on the go. The original guessing game: kids can have loads of fun as they use yes or no question to guess each other's mystery character to win the game.
Classic guess who? gameplay: if you loved playing the classic Guess Who? game when you were a kid, you can have a great time introducing new generations to this edition of the mystery board game. Board games make great kids gifts: guess Who?, the original guessing game for children, make one of the funnest birthday gifts or holiday gifts for kids ages 6 and up.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
9. VATOS #ad
VATOS Board Game, Matching Game, Educational Toys for Kids Toddlers 3,4,5,6,7 Years Old Boys & Girls Gift, Little Detective Card Game Memory Game Tabletop Game for Kids Families Party #adVATOS #ad
- Help children to make more friends, cultivate kids' social ability. Safe for kids. Flip over clues cards and find the same patterns in the board, computer, both parents and kids, from figures and letters to animals and characters. Improves fine motor skills, cultivate memory by requiring your child to find out the patterns in the card in each round game.
Excellent memory game. Collect the most pairs to win and share the magic memories along the way. Unique gaming experience-- support 2 and more player, multiple playing methods and combination of different props which make the tabletop game more interesting than others, 6, 5, 4, bring a unparalleled gaming experience.
Educational toys-- vatos board match game are perfect for every age, exercise observation ability, and event, festival, taste, such as party, preschool education, HAND-EYE COORDINATION, gifts. All the board game products are regularly safety tested and in compliance with all domestic and international toy safety regulations.
Perfect toys for 3, 7 years old children. Board game for families-- ditch the tv, begin a detective board game together to increase the parent-child interactive, cellphone, reignite family night. Surprising toys for party-- share the card game toy in the next party, which must surprise guests with laugh out loud. Safe learning toy- the learning toy includes 1 game board diameter: 56cm/22", 60 clues cards, 60 detective rings, 1 hourglass, 12 detective marks. Unparalleled board games for kids 3 and up.
10. The School of Mindfulness #ad
The School of Mindfulness- Mindfulness Game for Kids: Mindful Talk Cards for Children and Parents- for Authentic and Meaningful Conversations… #adThe School of Mindfulness #ad
- 50 question cards with various gameplays. Meaningful gameplay- play is versatile and easy to learn but strives to inspire open and meaningful conversations with and amongst children.
Spend quality time with children exploring intriguing, self-reflecting, group, and thought-provoking questions in a game, or one on one format. Ages 8+. The cards are divided into four different categories- Mindfulness, each carrying a different theme providing an opportunity to connect with each player individually, and Expression, Inquiry, Emotion, and allow for self-reflection and analysis.2
2-6 players. Each game comes with scannable resources and additional instructions. 45-60 minute Playtime.