As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Arduino #ad
Arduino Nano Every Single Board #adArduino #ad
- Get started in minutes with thousands of sketches available in open source. Power supply architecture based on a high efficiency DC-DC converter allows powering the board at up to 21V and to drive output peripherals with up to 950mA without overheating.
Two 15 pins connectors one on each side that are pin to pin compatible with the original Arduino Nano. Small 48mm x 18mm, robust and powerful board Based on the ATMega4809 AVR processor. Clock 20mhz, sram 6kb, flash 48kb, eePROM 256byte.
2. Arduino #ad
Arduino Nano Every with Headers ABX00033 #adArduino #ad
- Power supply architecture based on a high efficiency DC-DC converter allows powering the board at up to 21V and to drive output peripherals with up to 950mA without overheating. Small 48mm x 18mm, robust and powerful board Based on the ATMega4809 AVR processor.
Two 15 pins connectors one on each side that are pin to pin compatible with the original Arduino Nano. Get started in minutes with thousands of sketches available in open source. Clock 20mhz, sram 6kb, flash 48kb, eePROM 256byte.
3. ELEGOO #ad
ELEGOO Nano Board CH340/ATmega+328P Without USB Cable, Compatible with Arduino Nano V3.0 Nano x 3 Without Cable #adELEGOO #ad
- The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source. It's got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp TX, GND on one top, power and ground on the other.
It has everything that diecimila/Duemilanove has electrically with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper. The nano can be powered via the mini-b usb connection, 7-12V unregulated external power supply pin 30, or 5V regulated external power supply pin 27.
Nano's got the breadboard-ability of the boarduino and the mini+usb with smaller footprint than either, ATN, RX, so users have more breadboard space. It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly board.
4. AITRIP #ad
Compatible with Arduino Nano V3.0 Nano x 3 With1 Cable, AITRIP for Arduino Nano V3.0, Nano Board CH340/ATmega328P with USB Cable #adAITRIP #ad
- The nano is using the chips atmega328P and CH340, Replace FT232RL. It has everything that diecimila/Duemilanove has electrically with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper. It is a smallest, complete, and breadboard friendly board.
Usb connection: the nano can be powered via the mini-b usb connection, 7-12V unregulated external power supply pin 30, or 5V regulated external power supply pin 27; The power source is automatically selected to the high voltage source.
Also it has 1 cable. Comes with 3 packs of nano v3. 0 micro controller module, each nano v3. 0 micro controller module is equipped with 3pcs pin headers 2pcs 15pin headers +1pcs 6pin headers, no welding needed.
You can download ch340 Driver from download link in the product description below. Uses the ch340g instead of the ftdi ft232rl ic which can improve the transfer speed, increase the stability in windows and solve the issues with FTDI drivers bricking non-original chips, ATMEGA328P offers even more programming and data memory space.
5. seeed studio #ad
Desiged for Projects Need Arduino Micro，3 pcs, Seeeduino XIAO The Smallest Arduino Microcontroller Based on SAMD21,with Rich Interfaces, 100% Arduino IDE Compatible #adseeed studio #ad
- Seeeduino xiao development board is the smallest Arduino compatible board in the Seeeduino series. In addition, this arduino ide compatible board Xiao is also equipped with 256KB flash memory and 32KB SRAM. Fully compatible with arduino ide the seeeduino xiao development board is perfectly compatible with Arduino IDE, you can easily develop some small projects with the help of the large and comprehensive Arduino library.
Rich interfaces in a tiny size there is 14 gpio pins, 11 digital pins, which can be used for 11 analog pins, 1 I2C interface, 1 uart interface, and 1 SPI interface in such a tiny size - only 20mm*17.5
5mm as small as your thumb. As it has a 2. 54mm pin pitch, it is an Arduino microcontroller that can be used even when inserted into a breadboard. Powerful cpu seeeduino xiao carries powerful cpu arm cortex-m0+ 32bit 48mhz microcontroller samd21g18, which is three times than Arduino Uno and Arduino Nano.
There are power pads at the back of the XIAO which support battery and make it designed for wearable devices to become realistic. Perfect for wearable and tiny arduino projects on the other hand, this little board has good performance in processing but needs less power. Usb type c support seeeduino xiao supports the usb type-c interface which can supply power and download code. As a matter of fact, it is designed in a tiny size and can be used for Arduino wearable devices and small projects.
6. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo 3pcs ESP8266 NodeMCU CP2102 ESP-12E Development Board Open Source Serial Module Works Great for Arduino IDE/Micropython Large #adHiLetgo #ad
- Esp8266 cp2102 nodemcu lua esp-12e wifi serial Wireless Module. Built-in micro-usb, with flash and reset switches, easy to program. Arduino compatible, works great with the latest Arduino IDE/Mongoose IoT/Micropython.
7. Arduino #ad
Arduino Nano A000005 #adArduino #ad
- The arduino nano is one of the smallest Arduino boards available on the market. Tiny form factor, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328.
It works with a Mini-B USB cable. Arduino is an open-source hardware, software, and content platform with a worldwide community of over 30 million active users.
8. Makerfire #ad
Mini Nano V3.0 ATmega328P Microcontroller Board w/USB Cable For Arduino #adMakerfire #ad
- Digital i/o pins 14 of which 6 provide PWM output. Flash memory 32 kb atmega328 of which 2 KB used by bootloader. Microcontroller ATmega328P. Input voltage recommended 7V-12V. Operating Voltage logic level 5 V.
9. V TELESKY #ad
V TELESKY 3PCS Mini Nano V3.0 ATmega328P 5V 16MHz Micro Controller Board Module CH340G ChipWithout USB Cable #adV TELESKY #ad
- Support for external 5v~12V DC power supply, Support power supply by 9V battery. Operating voltage logic level 5 V; Input Voltage recommended 7V-12V. No welding needed. Microcontroller ATmega328P. Support usB download and Power. With 3pcs pin headers.
10. Devsolution #ad
5pcs Mini Nano V3.0 ATmega328P 5V 16MHz Micro Controller Board Module Nano Boards CH340G Chip with Mini USB Cable #adDevsolution #ad
- The nano has a number of facilities for communicating with a computer, another Arduino, or other microcontrollers. Such as uart ttl 5v serial communication and I2C TWI and SPI communication. Nano v3. In addition, some pins have specialized functions.
The nano is a compact board similar to the uno. The nano is a small, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328P Arduino Nano 3. X. It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove, but in a different package.
Each pin can provide or receive a maximum of 40 mA and has an internal pull-up resistor disconnected by default of 20-50 kOhms. 0 atmega328p improved version with 3pcs pin headers soldered 2pcs 15pin headers +1pcs 6pin headers.
The nano can be powered via the mini-b usb connection, 6-20V unregulated external power supply pin 30, or 5V regulated external power supply pin 27. It lacks only a dc power jack, complete, and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one. Each of the 14 digital pins on the nano can be used as an input or output. They operate at 5 volts. The power source is automatically selected to the highest voltage source.