Boy Scouts of America
- Boys' life magazine is to entertain and educate all boys and to open their eyes to the joyous world of reading. Includes a mix of news, nature, fiction, history, sports, science, and comics.
American GirlAmerican Girl
- Features advice, crafts, contests, puzzles, games, giggles, and more! . Created especially for girls age 8 and up, American Girl is an appealing, age-appropriate alternative to teen magazines.
Ranger RickNational Wildlife Federation
- Ranger rick is for children ages 7 and up. Each issue is packed with amazing facts, stunning photos and outdoor adventures that help kids sharpen reading skills and develop a deeper appreciation for nature. Published monthly. A parent's choice Gold Award recipient in 1999.
Girls' LifeGirls Life Acquisition Corp
- Expert advice on school, craft and party DIYs, friendship, pro fitness advice, skincare and beauty tips, family and crushes plus fab fashion inspiration, celeb interviews and more. Girls' life is the #1 magazine for girls ages 10+. Parents' Choice award winner.
Girls WorldBauer Publishing
- Spid short description not available.
Highlights For ChildrenHighlights for Children
- Buy now and rest assured that children in your waiting room will have wholesome content to keep them entertained while waiting. From science projects to puzzles and other fun games, Highlights for Children engages readers with content meant to stimulate creativity and critical thinking skills.
- Muse is perfect for any kid interested in sci. Kids who can't help wondering whether video games really kill their brain cells, will find the answers here, or what a gentleman ladybug is called, in articles written by award-winning authors and accompanied by high-quality illustration and photography.
ZoobooksWildlife Education Ltd
- Kids get "up close and personal" with the world's most amazing creatures. Simply written and beautifully illustrated. Each monthly issue "captures" one of 60 different animals through magnificent photography, illustrations, diagrams, descriptions and includes interactive activity pages.
- From the publishers of click, contests, projects, games, Web experiments, Ask offers cartoons, and puzzles for kids ages 7 to 10 grades 2 - 4. Ask investigates the world with past and present inventors, artists, and thinkers, and scientists.
- Future historian will enjoy reading about many events and places, such as Colonial Williamsburg to famous battles of the Civil War, to the Gold Rush, to the Korean War. Cobblestone is the award-winning American history magazine for kids ages 9 to above grades 4 and up.
Dig Into HistoryCricket Media
- Each issue covers an individual theme and the writers are experts in their fields. Contains no ads. Dig into history is the magazine where history and archaeology meet for children ages 9 to 14 years. Vivid and engaging articles are accompanied by extra features like Q&A, word games and projects.